- Accomplished business writer; editor of green business site that is read in over 100 countries, and senior business writer on TriplePundit.com.
Read More »
- Successful in developing new geographic and vertical markets for a variety of products and services, consistently exceeding sales quotas, developing marketing and pricing strategies, and increasing event attendance through leveraging social media networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Over 15 years of business development experience in the U.S. and abroad for various technology companies from...
Thank you for considering Leon Kaye for your writing needs.
When adding Leon Kaye as a freelance writer, you are bringing on board a business and sustainability professional who:
- Manages a site that has been read in 105 countries (since October 2009)
- Is the Senior Writer for TriplePundit.com, a green business media company with 100,000 monthly readers
- Wrote 700 articles in total since May 2009.
- Has been quoted and mentioned by Fast Company, the New York Times, and the UK Independent.
- Brings 15 years of professional experience, including working for corporate governance disclosure firms and business strategy advisories.
- Advises green business companies while managing and organizing sustainability themed events.
- Was a guest writer for the Global Reporting Initiative's 2010 Conference in Amsterdam, May 2010
- Partners with a leading Dutch carbon market consultancy, advising them on business development.
- Has lead sustainability consulting projects with a leading environmental advisory firm.
My work is operating a business advisory practice and news analysis site, which includes a Facebook page and Twitter feed, for discussion and analysis of best business practices, renewable fuels, and corporate social responsibility in the U.S. and abroad.
Currently I advise organizations on event marketing, business strategy, and employee engagement.
I also give presentations to business, academic, and government groups on how clean technology can integrate with the...
Read More »
GGP Media and GreenGoPost.com
2009 - 2010
Established this business advisory practice and news analysis site, which includes a Facebook page and Twitter feed, for discussion and analysis of best business practices, renewable fuels, and...