Professional 5* CVs and Resumes that lead to job interviews.
Making a first impression on future employers is key to your chances of job success.
Standing out from the crowd with a professional and impressive CV or resume is imperative so that you stand out from your competition and maximise your chances of securing an interview for the job you are seeking.
As an Executive CV Writer and Careers Consultant with over 13 years HR and Recruitment experience, I have successfully worked with 100s of international clients to improve their CVs, to optimise LinkedIn profiles and to prepare themselves for recruitment interviews. My results-focused CVs are high quality as I do not just rewrite existing documents; I take time to gather additional evidence from my clients that enables me to transform the CV or resume into a strong 'business case' for why they should be hired.
The main purpose of a CV or resume is to secure you a job interview. I work closely with clients to help them provide me with additional evidence that supports the skills, knowledge and experience necessary for their chosen industry. This ensures their CV is credible and persuasive.
From the feedback I have received, you will see that I am one of the best in my field and someone that gets results. Maximise your career chances with a professional CV or resume today.
- Professional CV & Resume Writing
- Job Application and Covering letters
- Redesign of Linked-In Profiles
- Interview coaching, support and advice
What I offer?
- Over 13 years HR and Recruitment experience in a range of different UK employers seeking specialists, managers and administrators.
- Proven experience of improving resumes/CVs, tailoring them to specific positions. This includes resumes across all key industries and for clients such as CEOs and CTOs.
- Expertise in improving the online presence and branding of clients through the creation of powerful LinkedIn profiles.
RESUMES | CVs | LINKEDIN PROFILES | CAREER CHANGE
Chartered Membership Human Resources
University of Leicester
MSc Occupational Psychology
2011 - 2014
University of West of England
Postgraduate Diploma in HR Management
2004 - 2006
Executive Careers Expert
2012 - Present
Provide a range of high quality career services to global clients, working closely to tailor services to specific individual requirements.
CV & Resume Revamps, Linkedin Profiles, Covering Letters, Job Applications and Interview Support.
Range of HR Roles
HR & Recruitment experience
1999 - 2012
- Managed recruitment campaigns from start to finish
- Shortlisted candidates for range of positions in industries including project management, finance, engineering, administration, emergency services, customer service
- Gained understanding of what makes a really good resume/cv stand out from the crowd
- Advised individuals on how to revamp their resumes/cvs, to write better job applications and to improve interview technique.
Employers: Avon Fire & Rescue, Ministry of Defence, Age Concern, National Health Service
Number of Employees
Olumuyiwa Adeboye, Medical Director
Thank you so much for all your help with putting my CV together and the interview coaching. I was offered the position in Wisconsin and received an official offer in the mail just yesterday! I really did appreciate all your help. Now I'm having cold feet.......
Just wanted to update you on my progress to date. When we last spoke I had been approached by a recruitment consultant for a role - at the time we had not yet completed the final version of the CV so I used that draft we were working on. The role was for the "Head of Housing Systems and Resources", and although I have had a small exposure to Housing, and it was in the very early stages of my career, I was shortlisted and was the only candidate to go forward for the second interview. I was offered the job on Friday,
So once again thank you for all your help! I will delay my start until January so that I can truly enjoy the next few weeks.
Wishing you a very merry Christmas!!!!