Making a first impression on future employers is key to your chances of job success.
Standing out from the crowd with a professional and impressive CV or resume is one way to gain advantage over your rivals and increase your chances of securing the position you desire in your chosen career path.
Being a qualified Occupational Psychologist with a background in HR and Recruitment, I have successfully worked with 100s of international clients to improve their CVs, to optimize LinkedIn profiles and to prepare themselves for recruitment interviews. This has been at all levels, including executive and CEO.
I am different to many other clients that offer this service as I have a proven recruitment and selection background. I don't write CVs in isolation therefore as I have real knowledge of what employers look for in the CVs and covering letters that they receive. My relevant experience can help give you a real advantage over everyone else you are up against in the job market.
I am a career consultant who is a qualified occupational psychologist. I have proven experience in HR & Recruitment and am skilled at writing in a strong and persuasive way. This helps me to produce powerful covering letters and highly tailored resumes & CVs that sell your achievements in the best possible light
- Professional CV & Resume Writing
- Job Application and Covering letters
- Redesign of Linked-In Profiles
- Interview coaching, support and advice
- Career Coaching expertise
What I offer?
- Over 12 years HR and Recruitment experience in a range of different UK employers
- Proven experience of improving resumes/CVs, tailoring them to specific positions. This includes resumes across all key industries, resumes all levels of an organization and resumes that showcase you in the best possible light
- Expertise in improving the online presence and branding of clients - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook. With LinkedIn, I can guarantee to achieve a top 1% ranking during key phrase searches
RESUMES | CVs | LINKEDIN PROFILES | CAREER CHANGE
Chartered Membership Human Resources
University of Leicester
MSc Occupational Psychology
University of West of England
Postgraduate Diploma in HR Management
2004 - 2006
2011 - Present
Career Coaching Services including CV, Resume, Covering letters, Job applications and Interview support. Specialise in career change and social media, helping clients to fully utilise LinkedIn capability, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube
Range of HR Roles
HR & Recruitment experience
1999 - 2010
- Managed recruitment campaigns from start to finish
- Shortlisted candidates for range of positions in industries including project management, finance, engineering, administration, emergency services, customer service
- Gained understanding of what makes a really good resume/cv stand out from the crowd
- Advised individuals on how to revamp their resumes/cvs, to write better job applications and to improve interview technique.
Employers: Avon Fire & Rescue, Ministry of Defence, Age Concern, National Health Service
Just wanted to update you on my progress to date. When we last spoke I had been approached by a recruitment consultant for a role - at the time we had not yet completed the final version of the CV so I used that draft we were working on. The role was for the "Head of Housing Systems and Resources", and although I have had a small exposure to Housing, and it was in the very early stages of my career, I was shortlisted and was the only candidate to go forward for the second interview. I was offered the job on Friday,
So once again thank you for all your help! I will delay my start until January so that I can truly enjoy the next few weeks.
Wishing you a very merry Christmas!!!!