I am a graphic designer who create design solutions that have a high visual impact. I do this by listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. I understand that their designs are required for various purposes, products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, a brand that is a unique identifier of their organisation.
I am capable of:
• meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
• interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
• estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
• developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
• thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
• using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
• presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients;
• working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
• proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
• contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
• demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
• working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Read More »