Atlanta, Georgia based Visual Artist Gregory Fitzgerald Phillips was born in Memphis, Tennessee January 3, 1980. He has been living in surrounding parts of Downtown and Metro Atlanta for 26 years.
Read More »
As an artist he has been involved with Visual Arts in Georgia and Tennessee for 15 years. Graduated with BFA from Kennesaw State University in 2007.
He has produced professional visual art work and designs for companies, local galleries, art shows and murals since 2002.
Most notably is the completion of a international mural in Amman, Jordan in...
Multi-disciplinary creative specialist with proven track of successful, quality control, concept to completion designs for online and print projects. Quick to learn and a true problem-solving professional who shares real-world solutions and provides a clear focused communication appropriate to clients needs and exceeding schedules and within budget. Leadership ongoing motivational coordination for planning collaborations that bridge valleys creating the bigger picture reaching the objectives of the organization.
Art of FITZ - Atlanta,GA.
Concept Marketing / Visual Artist - Owner (2005 - Present)
- Maintaining multiple clients branding of marketing and advertising for print production initiating industry standards along with online tools and social media to create up-to-date SEO principals. - Current Client project LINKED Athletics - Company Branding and Web Design
Commissioned Visual Artist for clients that have included a International Mural in Amman, Jordan(2011) along with current clients of USAID, Jordan River Foundation Georgia Public/Private School system, Londonberry Mural Press, Linked Athletics and Individual Collectors.
- Most recent example of integration is from Londonberry Mural Press and Twisted Taco by using Sherwin-Williams new Application for color matching preexisting colors for Twisted Taco build out in Suwanee, GA.
Read More »
Art of FITZ
Concept Marketing / Visual Designer - Owner
2005 - Present
- Maintaining multiple clients branding of marketing and advertising for print production initiating industry standards along with online tools and social media to create up-to-date SEO principals....
Developer, Quality/ Tester - Contracted
2009 - 2010
-Application/System Testing - Integrated unit testing of a large web-service application for new and current AT&T subscribers.
-Quality Assurance - Tracked and followed application errors and...
Phase 3 Media
Manager of Dye Sublimation
2007 - 2009
- Hired as a contract labor and promoted within 6 months to Manager due to knowledge of industry and dedication.
- Sought out new methods of digital printing and sublimation techniques for textile...
Kinko’s / FedEx Office
Senior Project Coordinator / Lead Key Operator
1999 - 2004
- Managed branch production team and closely monitored, facilitated, and quality assured digital copy and digital print concept through completion within branch locations including local, national...