My name is Alan and currently I am finishing up at Penn State University. Out of high school I joined the military to become a US Navy Rescue Swimmer, but the military allowed me to learn extremely valuable business skills and gain leadership experience that I have brought over into the civillian world by helping others.
Read More »
I was honorably discharged from the military in August 2010 to pursue my Kinesiology degree from Penn State. While attending school I have started my own business in coaching endurance athletes and have become an expert in...
May 12, 2012|Other - Administrative Support|$300|Completed
Mar 10, 2012|Research|$30|Completed
My name is Alan and I am a Virtual Assistant, Photographer, Business/Financial Consultant, and Health, Fitness and Nutrition Writer.
I attended Penn State University for my B.S. in Kinesiology, and Professional Writing and Business Minor. I am a certified triathlon coach and personal trainer and have over 5 years of freelance experience while continuing to be a regular contributor to a variety of online and print magazines.
As the founder of a successful high performance endurance coaching company, TriGuy Multisport Coaching, LLC (www.TriGuyCoaching.com), I create all of the content, photos, SEO, banners, logos and images that appear onTriGuyCoaching.com myself. In this regard, I can also serve as a small business consultant and financial planner. Along with my coaching company, I served in the armed forces and by the time I was twenty years old, I was put in charge of over seventy-five U.S. Navy Rescue Swimmers. These leadership and advising roles were given to me because of my infectious motivation, meticulous attention to detail, and proven leadership style that works effectively.
I bring clarity, timeliness, dedication, and accuracy to all the projects I accept. My articles are attention grabbing and I work well on short deadlines. I'm willing to research and write on whatever you need.
The content I produce is always keyword-optimized to increase your website traffic and visibility. I understand that in any successful business partnership, communication is...
Read More »
Webinar Presenter & Certified Race Official
2011 - Present
* Expert Webinar and consultant for swimming, triathlon, and running
* Enforce the competitive rules and safety of USA Triathlon Sanctioned Events and Races, including 3 National Championships
TriGuy Multisport Coaching, LLC
Founder, CEO & High Performance Triathlon Coach
2010 - Present
* Certified USA Triathlon Level 1 Coach
* Coached over 15 athletes
* Successful Coached Athletes:
*****2012 Team USA Member
*****2009 NECTC College Champion
*****1st Overall Female at Mill City...
Department of Defense - United States Navy
Helicopter Search-And-Rescue Swimmer & Crew Chief
2005 - 2010
* Personally flew over 960 mishap-free flight hours, while transporting over 475 tons of mail and cargo, over 1900 passengers, and five critical medical evacuations in direct support of Operation...
Kennett Area YMCA
Certified Rescue Ellis & Associates Lifeguard
2004 - 2005
* Rescued three distressed persons, using rescue techniques and equipment
* Examined injured persons and administered first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), if necessary, using training...