More than 25 years developing and executing successful strategic outreach, program development, grant and sponsorship programs for businesses, government and not-for-profit organizations. Comprehensive expertise reflects exceptional communication capabilities, especially in writing; insightful strategy development; and hardcore commitment to client success. Experience spans regional, national and international client services. Quick study, with a cost-conscious, quality-focused work ethic.
Read More »
• writing & editing; marketing plans and collateral, PR plans, posts, releases, stories, periodical pieces ( self- and ghost-authored), web site content, speeches and presentations, advertising copy, grants, sponsorship proposals, persuasive business communication• communication strategies
• market development strategies
• program & partnership development
• workshops & presentations
• event planning/coordination
• community & government relations
• project management
• fundraising & sponsorship development
• International business prospecting
Constellation Energy, Campaign for Power Plant Development* Developed and carried out $.5M+ community/government relations program. Successfully overcame public opposition guided by the regional electricity provider and a resulting government moratorium prohibiting development of the $300M, 850 megawatt Oleander Power Plant in Cocoa, Florida. The gas-fed peaking plant is still operational and was subsequently purchased by the regional utility provider.
Brevard County Ad Valorem Tax Abatement Program Campaign In partnership with CK Communications, planned and executed a low-cost political campaign for a Political Action Committee to overcome initial opposition from a loosely organized group supported by local talk radio and several political leaders. Secured 65% of the vote in favor of implementing the countywide ad valorem tax abatement program as a tool for economic...
Read More »