Tested in top 1% of Microsoft Access skills test.
Read More »
Top 1% Ranked Access Developer globally on Elance.
Wunz Efficiency enjoys working with small to medium sized businesses, creating customized database applications to help these businesses become more efficient.
Greg Wunz, the owner of Wunz Efficiency, believes that one of the best approaches to increasing profitability, increasing morale, and decreasing employee stress is to increase efficiency.
Since entering the civil engineering workforce as a surveyor in 1998, Greg has always worked to...
Nov 16, 2015|Database Development|Private|Working
Sep 30, 2015|Database Development|Private|Working
Aug 18, 2015|Database Development|Private|Completed
Aug 11, 2015|Database Development|Private|Completed
Greg Wunz obtained his B.S. from the Pennsylvania State University School of Engineering in 2001. Both his engineering degree and his hands-on work experience have given Greg the capability to see how custom software can improve the way business is done. Greg has created custom database applications for several companies from small applications (digital rolodex) to much larger and robust applications used for complete project management, work scheduling, billing and integration with Quick Books.
Wunz Efficiency provides custom database applications developed with Microsoft Access.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY WUNZ EFFICIENCY
- Converting an excel spreadsheet to a customized database application.
- Adding, modifying, and improving an existing database application started by someone else.
- Creating a new Database to solve a specific problem, eliminate an inefficient process.
- Creating new and optimizing existing applications to work with Microsoft SQL Azure.
We also do AutoCAD Customizations
- Custom Commands
- Integration with Pre-existing External programs like Excel, Access, etc
- Integration with customized programs we create
Less Complex Project Examples
-An electronic Rolodex
- Job/Project Tracking
Medium Complex Project Examples
- Integration with Microsoft Products such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Scheduler for employees, projects, meetings, etc.
Most Complex Project Examples
- Ability to access your data from anywhere...
Read More »