Hana Haatainen Caye | Elance
 
176985602337900
Last Sign-in: Jul 2, 2015

Hana Haatainen Caye

I put words in your mouth!
   United States
  |   Pittsburgh, PA
  |  4:20 am Local Time

Resume/C.V.

Versatile voice over talent specializing in narrations for children. Also offering top-notch commercial voice overs, voicemail recordings, IVRs, Web voice over prompts, educational narrations, corporate training videos, Powerpoint presentations, testimonials, audio books, and more. I am available for industry video narrations, PSAs, testimonial voiceovers, Web voice overs, audio books, IVR and voicemail systems, training and educational narrations, commercials, and more. My female voice ranges from deep and sultry to soothing, gentle and approachable. I tailor my voice to meet my clients' needs and preferences.

When you're speechless, let me put words in your mouth!
Service Description
SPEECHLESS
I put words in your mouth!

I am a writer and voice talent, located in Pittsburgh, PA

I have clients from around the world who have contracted me for a variety of projects including: voice over narrations, voiceover acting, voicemail menus, voiceovers for on hold messages, voiceover narrations for online training modules, Powerpoint voice overs, voiceover narrations for audio books, voice overs for corporate videos, radio spot voice overs, television commercial voiceovers, script writing for voice talents, copywriting of press releases and fact sheets, ghostwriting for short stories and poetry, copywriting speeches, writing tributes and eulogies, writing scripts for real estate virtual tours, writing compelling sales copy for sales letters and advertising, and more. Quality voiceover and copywriting services from someone who excels in both!

Additional voice talents are available for short voiceovers, including radio spot voice overs, voice mail messages, testimonials, and more.

I am a versatile voice over talent that specializes in commercial voice overs, voicemail menus, Web voiceover prompts and testimonials. I am available for voice over narrations for industry videos, PSAs, audio testimonials, Web voice overs and commercials. My female voice ranges from deep and sultry to soft and gentle. I can sound professional and authoritative or playful and charming, depending on my clients' preferences. Aside from business voiceovers, I also do dramatic voice overs for audio books, radio theater, animated characters and more.
Payment Terms
For projects paying over $100, I request a 20% up front payment prior to beginning a new project, with the remaining 80% paid upon completion. The exception to this is for projects that take longer than 21 days. In those cases, another 30% payment is expected at the end of the third week, with the final 50% payment due when the project is completed. Delivery time depends entirely on the project itself. Smaller assignments can be completed within 36 hours, but usual turnaround is within 5 - 7 days. I offer up to three rewrites with the agreed upon fee in most instances and recording revisions are included, unless they are due to a script error. I then charge $10 per revision. My availability to discuss projects as they progress is excellent. I will return all calls daily, usually within two hours. Revision requests are usually handled within 24 hours.
References
Jim Schweickart
Schweickart & Associates, Owner
Copywriting scripts for realty virtual tours and on hold messages.
CJ Scarlet
CJS Enterprises, Writer/Motivational Speaker/Personal Coach
Audiobook voice over narration for NEPTUNE'S GIFT, written by CJ Scarlet.
Dellane Tynefield
Messages on Hold, President
Writing on hold message scripts
Ericka Loften
Horovitz, Rudoy & Roteman CPA Firm, Marketing Director
Write :60 spot for radio Perform Voice Over for same spot at KQV's studio
Stephanie McKenzie
Exclamation Points, Agency Principal
Edit script and record voice mail menu.
Hana Haatainen Caye | Elance

Hana Haatainen Caye