Having a Virtual Assistant is ideal for partnering with your business because they only get paid for the work they perform. Unlike an on-site assistant that gets paid even if there is no work to be done at the moment, a VA doesn't get paid unless they are actually doing work for you.
Read More »
The biggest difference between an on-site assistant and a Virtual Assistant is just that, one is on-site and the other works remotely from his/her own office. They communicate with their clients via telephone, email, fax, etc.
Feb 5, 2010|Telemarketing|Private|Completed
Dec 7, 2009|Virtual Assistant|Private|Completed
Realty Virtual Assistant Overview
-- Hiring Virtual Assistants is global trend and it is saving thousands of dollars every year for Small and Medium Businesses. Our Virtual Assistants are enabling entrepreneurs to enjoy the luxury of hiring at the fraction of cost and not having to keep office overheads. Today's Blackberry age gives comfort to stay in touch with Virtual Assistant.
We are back-office BPO Company exploring opportunity to serve Realtor community. In fact, we already serve many Canadian Realtor in Windsor region.
We can dedicate well experienced Call center staff with minimum of 2 yrs experience. Your Virtual Assistant can handle incoming calls, typing, emailing, e-Faxing, basic internet research and other necessary admin jobs. Besides handling the tasks you listed we identified the below range of admin jobs for you:
Skill set of the Realty VA
Our Virtual Assistants possess Skill set that matches highest level of Administrative back-office challenges.
* Proven track record of delivering within strict deadlines
* Patience to speak with people making enquiries
* Strong communication skills
* Versatile writing ability
* Articulate verbal communication skills
* Naturally helpful and enthusiastic disposition
* Focused eye for detail
* Ability to communicate well with people at all levels.
* Project management skills
* Graduate caliber or equivalent experience level
* Windows 95/98, 2000, and XP - Internet...
Read More »