Our responsibilities include:
• Participate on the development team of an iterative BI initiative
• Elicit and document ETL requirements
• Understand source and target data models, including normalized and dimensional models
• Analyze source and target databases for data profiling and patterns
• Develop source to target mappings and technical specification for ETL programs
• Design and develop ETL code
• Work with data modelers and report developers to ensure that ETL design aligns with data models and report requirements
• Collaborate with Project Manager, Tech Lead, Developers, QA teams and Business SMEs to ensure delivered solutions optimally support the achievement of business outcomes.
• Have a thorough understanding of business scope and requirements and effectively communicating with business and technical teams and translating between business and technical terminology.
• Participate in data definition and data management reviews
• Partner with QA in test planning and testing activities
• Establish and maintain processes to support and grow data management practices
Datastage, Talend,Informatica,Talend,Informatica,Pentaho,Jasper, COGNOS , ORACLE, MSSQL,DB2 etc.
We are having :-
• 6 years of experience designing and developing ETL using Datastage,Talend,Informatica and PL/SQL, Pentaho, Jasper
• Experience working in BI projects
• Strong Experience working on large volume databases, Oracle 10g, 11g
• Proficient in Data-Management concepts,...
Read More »