"He knew his stuff when it came to conversion optimisation, which helped us tremendously improve our sales pages (one saw an improvement of over 250% in conversions because of his help)."
Read More »
- Matthew Glanfield, MiniWarGaming.com, Canada
“Henrik really knows his stuff! When it comes to writing persuasive copy designed to convert to actions and sales, Henrik can speak with authority. Well done you are the Conversion Master!”
Peter Tang - Owner of FindItBee.com
Are you looking to promote your product or services? Chances are you're looking to...
Dec 5, 2015|Other - Sales & Marketing|$275|Completed
Aug 27, 2015|Email Marketing|$366|Completed
Aug 3, 2015|Copywriting|$63|Completed
Jul 3, 2015|Sales Writing|$60|Completed
Did you know:
1. That most companies generate at least 70% of their yearly revenue from existing clients?
2. That it’s more expensive to attract a new client, than it is to upsell to an existing client?
3. That losing a client is about the most expensive thing that can happen to you? Not only do you lose revenue, you also love all the time and money you invested in getting that client in the first place!
Despite these things, most businesses spend far more on acquiring new clients, than they do retaining and upselling their current ones!
The fact remains that scoring high rankings in Google, whether organic or through advertising, is getting harder and more expensive by the day. You might have had free reign two years ago: now your competitors have discovered Google, as well!
So, what can you do?
Instead of throwing money at more traffic, instead focus increasing the ROI on your current traffic.
1. Increase the effectiveness of your landing pages with conversion optimisation. You’ll be surprised what, say, new copy can do to the amount of signups you get.
2. Focus on lead nurturing. Instead of exposing cold traffic to a sale, offer them something instead. “Warm” them to your offer, to your business and you will see your sales increase.
3. Improve the worth of your clients. Develop new offers to sell to your existing clients. You’ll find this to be lots cheaper than acquiring new clients.
As a conversion specialist I work with businesses that sell higher-priced...
Read More »