IT and Security professional with 15+ years of experience in the business.
Read More »
Areas of expertise incluse network analysis, design and deployment, both in the logical and physical extent. VoIP solutions design and deployment, Asterisk-based.
Network performance and security analysis, risk management and security policy design.
Experience in remote administration of networks, including day-to-day operations and incident handling. No matter if you need a complete network redesign or just a guy to keep an eye on the occasional hacker, I can...
I can help you implement a new network infrastructure for you, extend a network you already have, enhance the performance and remotely monitor you existing or new networks. Also, I can help you with your security issues, now and in the future.
- Design, deployment and maintenance of Asterisk-based VoIP systems.
My network services include:
- Constant remote monitoring of your servers, workstations or devices
- Remote incident response in case of security breach or systems malfunction
- New network topology/infrastr. design, if yours are in need of an upgrade
- All those services can be made _in loco_, if the necessity arises.
I my experience, the majority (70%+) of problems can be solved remotely and even without the client or users noticing it. Of course, there will be a monthly report of all actions manually performed, as well as the automated monitoring reports for all devices.
If you are concerned about your business security as a whole (not only your network), my security services include:
- Analysis of all kinds of vulnerabilities and risks
- Design of customized security solution/practice/standard for the business
- Provide automated tools for monitoring and prevention
- Deploy the security solution
Note that this security assessment process might require that I be present at your site.
During the Analysis phase, a standard security report identifies all vulnerabilities and sensitive aspects of the business....
Read More »