I am Antonio, a freelance Graphic Designer and Art Director based in Berlin, Germany. With experience in both print and digital design I am able to offer creative solutions for a variety of media including brochures, magazines, catalogues, corporate identities, websites and much more.
Read More »
Having worked in BBDO (one of the world's best advertising agencies) for clients like Mercedes-Benz, smart, Daimler and Clipkit and currently employed by one of the top tech startups in Berlin as a UX/UI Designer and Art Director, I am well aware of the role...
Aug 20, 2015|Graphic Design|$1,688|Completed
Creative Solutions that will Help your Business Grow.
All-round professional skill set:
· Adobe InDesign · Adobe Photoshop · Adobe Illustrator · Cinema4D · HTML5 · CSS3 · jQuery · Balsamiq · Axure · Invision
High work standards and work ethic · Impeccable work for a fair price · Excellent quality of work · Outside-the-box solutions that will deliver results · Great punctuality and responsiveness · A creative approach that will cover your needs and will help you outperform the competition
User Experience / User Interface
Here is an chronological overview of what the process of a (re)design usually entails:
1. Sketching Phase. A conceptual phase where I get your input and transform it into a basic visual system that helps us understand the biggest challenges of the project.
2. Wireframing Phase. The sketches take shape and evolve into concrete elements that will help build a much richer experience. It is also possible to develop interactive wireframes for you to have a better sense of how your website/app will actually look and feel like.
3. Visualising Phase. It is important at this point to develop a detail-rich visual identity that will inform the look of the secondary websites/screens. The focus is to create a cohesive visual system throughout carefully trying not to add anything that doesn't have to be there.
4. Final Phase. All the secondary screens are developed following the agreed-upon overarching visual system that will govern...
Read More »