* Programming since 1997; From VB5, VB6 to VB.NET and C#
* Years of experience with .Net 1.0,1.1, 2.0,3.0 and 3.5 and 4.0
* Huge experience with desktop applications
* Sound knowledge & experience of established design & development practices
* Proficiency with DB-driven applications (MS SQL Server, Access)
* OOP and multi-tier application development
* Special expertise in image-processing, multi-threaded applications
* Long experience with MS-Office based development (both VBA and VSTO)
* Native-like proficiency with English language
Having started programming back in 1997 with VB 4.0, I have spent all of the following years till date doing software development in a host of languages and platforms. Over the years, I have worked on applications ranging from small desktop utilities to enterprise-level solutions.
My primary areas of expertise are desktop development, database programming and MS-Office development. Using the latest versions of .NET Framework, I have created applications that are complex, multi-tiered, multi-threaded and OO-based.
Image-processing is one of my strong areas. I have designed two complete desktop printing solution (one for School photography and the other for general publishing) and an OCR (see my portfolio for snapshots) system for complicated cursive Urdu script.
Perfection of work and sticking to high-standards of programming is what sets me apart from the ordinary. I spend extra effort to make sure I develop an optimized solution that is easy to use as well.
Our primary objectives:
* Client satisfaction
* Quality solutions that stand out from the ordinary
* Timely delivery
Please do not invite me for projects involving or related to:
* Interest computation
* Inadequate content
International Islamic University, Islamabad
Masters in Computer Sciences
2001 - 2004
2005 - 2010
Worked as the Project Manager / Team Lead in a local software company for more than 5 years. Responsibilities included project estimation, high-level design, team management and development, plus client communication through mails and messengers. Developed dozens of projects ranging from small utilities to enterprise-level solutions. Worked extensively with the following tools and technologies:
* Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
* C# and VB.NET
* SQL Server 2005 and 2008
* Microsoft Office
Sharjah I.T. Services
2004 - 2005
Worked as a software developer in a small team of developers. Used .NET Framework 1.0 and 1.1 alongwith Visual Studio 2003 and 2005, plus SQL Server 2000 to develop desktop applications.
2004 - 2004
Worked as the database admin of GAMCA Islamabad, an association of medical diagnostics centers, which connect to an Oracle-based database server through VPN and perform data synchronization. Worked with Oracle 8 and Forms 6i.