I am Hyehyun Chae, a freelance translator from English into Korean. I am a native Korean speaker. I have a passion for languages, and I am dedicated to producing high quality translations that are thoroughly researched and always meet deadlines. I am a good communicator, and I work closely with my clients to give them the product they desire. In particular, I seek to achieve the desired linguistic effect whilst remaining true to the original piece.
Read More »
Dec 3, 2013|Translation|$116|Completed
Nov 17, 2013|Translation|$27|Completed
Sep 27, 2013|Translation|$69|Completed
Sep 12, 2013|Translation|$21|Completed
I graduated from YENSEI university which is one of the prestigious universities in South Korea. I worked as a RN for 7 years in South Korea. I have been teaching Korean to Americans using via Skype. Thus, I firmly believe that I use formal Korean.
I worked as a telecommuter being in charge of a short-term project collecting English data. It has been contributed to improve performance of the translating machines. Currently, I am in charge of a telecommuting translator in Korean Pole Association and a Korean trading company. I have also taken part in another translating work because someone would like to promote two applications for android in Korea.
Description of the previous experience.
1. Translate the manual of the project and other documents Korean to English.
2. Hire Native English Speakers with posting advertisements on website via e-mail.
3. Answer and assist the company supervisor with training of new employees.
4. Translate e-mails English to Korean.
5. Solely responsible for weekly temporary payroll procedures by using Paypal.
6. Medical reports
7. Cosmetic paper advertisement and applications description.
Due to my previous relevant experience, I think that I would be an excellent employee if I am given a chance. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any additional information. Thank you so very much for your time and consideration. I truly look forward to hearing form you .
Read More »