Areas of expertise include:
• Serving as In-House Counsel, Contracts Manager and as an Attorney in large Legal Departments
• Commercial and Government contract negotiation & administration; legal review, approval and compliance, as well as, legal analysis of solicitations and responsive proposals
• Extensive experience with a wide range of IT contract vehicles, including agreements related to sales, product development, software as a service/cloud services, software hosting, professional consulting services, business process outsourcing, data privacy/security computer software & hardware, non-disclosure, teaming, resellers, distributors, prime/subcontractors, consulting, licensing software and intellectual property, internet service providers, management training courses, public relations, professional recruiters, technical services, green recycling support
• Comprehensive understanding of IT legal aspects related to: Telecommunications, Wireline & Wireless Communications, Internet Service Providers, Computer Hardware & Software, Electronic Payment Processing, and Personal Security in War Zones
• Reviewing and approving marketing collateral and related documents, focusing on protection of Trademarks and Copyrights
• Aligning Contract Templates among subsidiaries in other States and Countries, including Great Britain, Germany, Japan and China
• Staff supervision of Contract Administrators and paralegals; team leadership, colleague mentoring and peer training
Read More »
Tier Technologies, Inc.,
2007 - 2008
Tier Technologies, Inc., Attorney, Reston, VA 2007 – 2008
Served as Independent Contractor Lawyer providing comprehensive legal services, including work on several contract vehicles handling...
Distributed Solutions, Inc.
2005 - 2006
Distributed Solutions, Inc., Contracts Administrator, Herndon, VA 2005 – 2006
Provided comprehensive legal services to company that delivers acquisition software solutions and subject matter...