Experienced with: Allen Bradley PLC, ABB PLC, Bristol PLC, Modicon & SCADA Systems
• Hazardous areas - Designed control system for: Class I, DIV. I & II classifications ( Natual Gas Compressor Stations, Metering & Gate Stations )
• SCADA system - real time remote control and indications
• Ladder logic designs - controls and plant shutdown systems, gas flow controls
• National Electrical Code - verify designs which must be in compliance with the NEC
• System start-ups - Test, debug & place on-line; Emergency Shut-down Systems, Gas Process Controls, SCADA Systems
• Gate station controls - design for automatic, manual, and remote control of unmanned stations
• Product evaluation and Testing - flame sensors, gas sensors, solenoid valves, relays pneumatic controls and controllers, monitoring equip, electronic loop controllers
• Fiber Optic Network - designed a network for a small control and monitoring system
• Gas Metering and Pressure Regulation Station - provided Instrumentation and controls drawings, created station instrumentation documentations, system checkout procedures,and assisted in station start-up
• Designed / Revised ESD Systems for Compressor Stations.
• Gas Metering and Pressure Regulation Station - provided Instrumentation and controls drawings, created station instrumentation documentations
• Designed low voltage power systems for Compressor Stations, Gate Stations & others.
• Project management - conceives, plans, and monitor project from start to finish
Read More »