Political Science Graduate, earned Master's Degree in Public Administration and a Graduate of Bachelor of Laws. Previous works includes, Teacher, Para-legalism,Legal Researcher, HR Managerial Post, and Corporate Document Officer. "always value professionalism and excellence".
Read More »
1. Legal Researcher /Paralegal
• Prepare legal resolution and ordinance
• Prepare mass media documentation and position papers
• Write office communication and other correspondence.
• Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, and documents.
• Review and draft contracts such as Contract of Lease, Contract of Sale, Memorandum of Agreements , Deed of Assignments
• Investigate facts and research applicable laws to determine case potential and causes of action
• To prepare affidavits, motions and other pleadings for approval and signature of the lawyer.
• Represent the company during mediation, conciliation , arbitration proceeding or any preliminary conferences
2. Human Resource Officer-
• Facilitate hiring and recruitment
• Implement discipline and company rules and regulation
• Helping draw up plans for future personnel needs
• Draft office memorandums
• Provide and facilitate staff trainings and developments
• Ensure that the organization employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees.
3. Corporate Document Officer
• Check and assess sufficiency of contract requirements submitted for Legal Risk Assessment
• Prepare and draft contracts
• Prepare Deed of Assignment for stock transfer from outgoing nominees to new nominees and to maintain and monitor in...
Read More »