I'm a specialist copywriter, specialising in long form sales copy for direct mail and webpages.
Read More »
And my whole business is about getting my clients customers by the truckload.
I have worked in, or are currently working in projects in the fields of weight loss, business opportunity, business growth, child care, personal improvement and others. Recently I have been involved in writing the sales page of the world's biggest internet marketing event.
I've studied works by Dan Kennedy, Gary Halbert, Gary Bencivenga and the other masters....
When you hire me to write you copy, this is what you get:
- A copywriter who knows all about emotional 'hot-spots' who presses your customer's 'buttons'
- A copywriter who has access to swipe files others could only dream of, and knows how to use them to pull together the best copy in the world into your project
- An obsessive researcher, who uncovers 'the hook' that the others almost always leave behind
- Your final product WITH additional testing options, so you can try various headlines on your audience (any copywriter who provides you with no testing options is NOT a good writer, since the market is the only test of your sales piece, and nobody can claim to know more than the market).
- Instructions on how to send your piece, including how to pack it into an envelope, how to address your envelope, WHEN to send it, and what else you have to do to send it.
The other important thing to note is that I offer more than copywriting. I understand that your end goal is to generate a profit, so I work with my clients to make sure that the strategy they have selected is the best one, and suggest other ideas to increase response. This means more than just writing whatever you ask. I work with my clients to make sure they have the most appropriate lead generation strategies in place, have an irresistable offer and use simple, but effective follow-up strategies to make sure they dont "leave money on the table". These strategies work well both in the online and offline...
Read More »