Read More »
High-quality, Cost-effective, Complete, Customized, Classy Solutions.
Quality, Completeness, Deadlines, Innovation, Creativity
Some of Specialization Areas:
- Social Networking
- Google/Yahoo maps
- Graphic processing
- Data processing
- Ruby. Also expert in PHP and Perl but i do not use them anymore.
Databases / Store Engines:
Master's degree in Computer Science from Moldova State University.
After years of working for various companies, I decided to start working on myself.
Since 2000 in web programming. During these years i accumulated a plenty of expertise in a large spectrum of web development areas.
Actually programming in Ruby. Also expert in PHP and Perl, but decided not to use them anymore.
Providing high-quality classy code. As frameworks using only Sinatra and Ramaze with Sequel or Datamapper as ORM.
Also writing basic HTML/CSS(usually suitable for backends).
Expert in Ajax/jQuery. Writing rich web UI backed by server interface.
Deploying on Apache2 or nginx using usually Thin.
Good skills on NIX systems administration. 4 years used FreeBSD as workstation, then moved to OS X. Everyday using Linux remotely to administrate various projects(usually wrote by me).
More details by chat. Thank you.
Why NOT Rails/Merb/ActiveRecord? Well...
- First of all - Performance! Productivity should not harm Performance and vice-versa!
- Any real programmer actually are an surgeon, as he works directly on internals. So, he need an scalpel, not an swiss army knife.
- Any real programmer has own conventions. David Heinemeier Hansson has its own as well.
- Any real programmer are tied to real-world standards/concepts rather then tied to specific framework.
- I'm preparing pizza by adding ingredients, not by hiding them.
Why all this? I'm a rails hater? Definitely NOT! I...
Read More »