From outline to publication: if your story needs to be told and sold, I can work with you to make it happen.
Read More »
When it comes to your subject matter, you are the expert, not me; but therein lies the advantage: I think like a reporter, and I write in laymans terms. Whether you need someone to help with your technical user guides or with your breakout novel, look me up and give me a try.
Non-fiction communication experience includes:
- nationwide communications and program policy agreements for a major telecommunications company;
Aug 21, 2012|Ghost Writing|$3,000|Completed
A job well done is not just one completed on time and done to the satisfaction of the client; my job is also to make my client a better writer, if he or she so chooses.
Services include everything from line-editing an existing body of work to ghostwriting from word one. Whether it's fiction or non-fiction, I'll take you - and your project - seriously.
My expertise is in writing, but my field of experience is wide, and I love to learn as I work.
In terms of post-secondary education, volunteering and employment, I have experience in:
- psychology (including psychiatry, child psychology, abnormal psychology and elder psychology, with specific interests in schizophrenia, dementia and depression)
- sociology (including criminal sociology)
- history (with specific interests in 20th century North American socioeconomic history)
- law enforcement
- adult literacy programs
- information technology and database design
- call centre real-time management and call metrics reporting
- telework and the implementation of bricks-and-mortar to telework / flexible workstyles
Below are just some of the services offered:
- Proof reading and copy editing services
- Copy writing for journals, magazines, newspaper articles
- Copy writing, editing or full collaboration for user guides, process guides, and other technical or non-fiction documents
- Ghostwriting for fiction, non-fiction and creative non-fiction
- Coaching and writer's craft assistance
- Speaking engagements, creative...
Read More »