Apr 2, 2011|Newsletters|Private|Completed
Mar 17, 2011|Ghost Writing|Private|Completed
Mar 9, 2011|Academic Writing|Private|Completed
Oct 21, 2010|Academic Writing|Private|Completed
- Investigative reporting, longform, editorials;
- Educational and academic essays, podcasts and course material;
- Quantitative and qualitative research: analytical and interpretative content;
- Results-based planning and performance;
- Marketing materials, newsletters, press releases, presentations, speeches.
- Editing, proofreading, assessment, improvement;
- Creative contribution, content conceptualisation, brainstorming;
- Research, surveying, interviewing;
- Transcription of audio, interviews, minutes;
- Desktop publishing, layouts, design, configuration, formatting, visual appeal;
- Traditional media, new media, social networking, smart business tools.
- Strong journalistic ethic and knowledge of the current media landscape and trends;
- Proven ability to classify and break down complicated content and jargon into understandable stories;
- Providing coverage on hot topics and ongoing issues;
- Devising content and generating ideas for new features;
- Liaising with the press, industry contacts and various peer publications.
Read More »