I am offering you to:
1 - revive your website with PPC traffic (Bing/Adwords)
2 - help your visitors make the decision to buy your product of fill your online form
3 - make your copy a clear call to action
4 - make a whole marketing plan
How? My approach is strategic:
- for PPC, keyword research and Analytics review is a must. Let's know how your visitors come to your website and let's bring more of them;
- for Conversion optimization (CRO), traffic analysis, bounce rates, ecommerce/goal funnel steps, user experience analysis, split testing we need to find out more about your visitors' behavior and then make further steps. Expect from my team and me a sketchup, based on which, after you approve, we make further changes and do the testing.
I am Google Analytics certified individual and have a few years of experience in that field and of conversion optimization and PPC also. You can take a look at my references and some of my previous work in the Elance gallery.
I don't have a magic wand, but I do have a good approach, ideas and experience on how to improve your website and make it earn more money. I tend to be clear and honest with my promises, I help you make clear and achievable goals and I improve your website marketing as a whole. I am a psychologist too, so you can count on a good multidisciplinary approach.
Talk to me about my offer and you won't regret even if we don't end up doing business together.
"One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions" - Grace Hopper
Tools: Market Samurai. Google Analyitics (with Content Experiments integrated), Facebook PPC, Adwords, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely
Google Adwords Qualified - Search Advertising
Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Faculty of Law and Business Studies
Bachelor of Business Psychology
Number of Employees
I prefer working on milestone-based payments because in that way I am certain my customer is getting what he/she asked for and that we are doing business in a win-win way for both parties.
My usual milestone payment plans are:
- after we agree on plan of task delivery and on task details (20-30 %)
- after some part of the task is done and the client verifies that is what he/she needs and that I should continue working in that direction (30 %)
- after the job is done (remaining %)
I can also work on hourly basis but I usually accept that only for jobs longer than two months and that are part-time (few hours a day).