Rachel Gutierrez specializes in assisting clients with Project Management, Customer Relations, Bookkeeping, Billing, Infusionsoft, E-commerce, Email Mktg, Appointment Setting, Lead Generation, Sales, Webinars, SEO, Social Media, Flow Charts, creating SOP's, Research, Logos, Powerpoint, Writing and Editing.
Read More »
Rachel has assisted many clients streamline their business and introduced various platforms and tools to keep their companies running smooth and efficient. She has worked with Real Estate Companies, Entrepreneurs, Head Executives, Call...
Mar 31, 2015|Other - Administrative Support|Private|Completed
Nov 30, 2014|Customer Service|Private|Completed
Aug 11, 2014|Customer Service Project Management|Private|Completed
Jun 15, 2013|Other - Administrative Support|Private|Completed
I'm here to offer my experience and strong skill set in Customer Service, Email Marketing, E-Commerce, SEO, Data Entry, Appointment Setting, Research, Infusionsoft, Billing, Refunds/Credits, Webinars, Writing and Editing, Project Management, Graphic Design, Conflict Resolution, Attention to Detail, Multi-Tasking Ability, Process Improvement, Sales ability and Exceptional Communication skills with your clients or customers.
- customer concerns by phone or email.
- email template creation
- processing orders (requisitions, PO's, P1C's, RFP's, and work orders)
- billing setup and reports
- accounts payable/receivable
- contacting vendors
- contacting postal service due to shipping ETA's and concerns (US and Foreign)
- managing multi phone line, switchboard operators, conf. calls, voicemails
- appointment setting (I have been able to keep my numbers at 90 - 100% on all callers I speak to and able to get them to commit to a phone consultation where we sell products. My calls average at 3 min. per calls, at 20 calls per hour.
- upselling and cross-selling, product conversion
- project management
- conflict resolution
- troubleshooting (Technical, Hardware, and Software)
- travel (booking, flights, hotel, car rental, conf. registration, fax listings, folder itinerary, maps, local hot-spots, restaurants, per-diem, travel reimbursement, mileage reimbursement)
- writing and editing emails, memos, letters, and correspondence
- payroll processing...
Read More »
Customer Service/Community Service Specialist
1992 - 2007
Answers calls from employees, citizens, parents, and students related to complaints, concerns, and district policies
Develop, schedule, coordinate, and meet with all professional walk-in's...