I'm thrilled by the task of teasing just the right words out of ideas and putting them on paper. There are few things more satisfying than the succinct, poignant statement of something we need to know. As your writer, blogger or editor, I can make your words come alive but sound as though you didn't hire someone to write it for you. I can write in any style you need. I bring to my blogs, books and articles a holistic approach, based on my experiences. I am very adept at anticipating what a client will need and delivering in a quick and...
Read More »
I put your ideas into words. A writer writes, and a professional writer writes with the client in mind. I've written professionally for years in many fields from the technical to the imaginative. Whether I'm writing or editing an e-book, creating a manual, revising or ghostwriting your novel, or even posting to a blog I keep one thing in mind: presenting your ideas to the reader.
My job is to write transparently; to use words so that the reader only notices what I'm saying, not how I'm saying it. I'm there to be a bridge between your thoughts and the reader's mind.
Binghamton Graduate, 200+ articles published as Technical Writer, former medical researcher at UPenn Medical School, technician at IBM, independent scholar with self-published articles. Computer Science training in hardware, software, and networking.
Specialty in medical topics and technology topics. Additional experience in business, real estate and "green topics."
With my experience in business writing, I can craft copy that will help you to achieve your business goals. Many businesses are unaware that bad copy on their websites can drive visitors away in droves, but this problem has an easy fix! Effective copy is written by professional copywriters who know how to target and attract the right kind of attention.
I have created copy and carried out marketing projects for a number of well-known companies. I have also written hundreds of articles and press releases providing insights into a variety of...
Read More »
2011 - 2012
- Design, write, edit, and manage website content working closely with subject matter experts and developers.
- Manage user acceptance testing, create online surveys to generate user feedback, and...
Media Marketing Manager
2010 - 2011
- Create social media marketing campaigns and create effective communications strategies to drive conversions.
- Generate sales leads via direct contact, newsletters, landing pages, social media...
FactSet Research Systems
Consultant / Product Specialist
2009 - 2010
- Collaborated with technical writers to produce white papers, documentation, procedures, and presentations.
- Liaised with product management, software developers, and technical consultants on...
User Manual Editor/Writer
2008 - 2009
- Provide consulting services as an expert creative / technical writer, editor, and content manager.
- Empower and mentor business professionals via life coaching strategies to communicate...
Technical Support Specialist
2006 - 2009
- I helped IBM in organizing technical training activities (in the IBM Schoolhouse) and actively hosted the legendary "tent cities" in which members of the IBM Hundred Percent Club were housed and...