Oct 22, 2014|Article Writing|$132|Completed
Aug 10, 2014|Web Content|$343|Completed
Jan 25, 2014|Other - Writing Services|$57|Completed
Dec 22, 2013|Article Writing|$150|Completed
My skills are varied and I'm attracted to challenges that demand adaptation and innovation. So, even though I will very happily blog, write, proof-read, edit, fact-check, tutor, educate, coach, train and consult... if you need something else, then I am looking forward to being asked about something intriguing which is not yet listed here.
My background should give you an idea of what I am best at:
-Native fluency in both Spanish and English.
FORMAL TRAINING INCLUDES:
- B.A. in Biology.
- M.D. (M.B., B.Ch., B.A.O.) degree from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Surgeon: Member of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons (Engl., Scot., & Irel.).
- Multiple certified qualifications with real-world experience (including Lifeguard, EMT, ACLS, ATLS, APLS, Wilderness ALS, Wilderness Survival & Rescue, etc).
- 10 years of clinical experience in medicine, surgery and pediatrics.
- Have carried out scientific and medical research and published in scientific journals and presented at international conferences.
- Up-to-date Continuing Medical Education training from Harvard Medical School, Yale School of Medicine and others on the latest evidence-based developments in Lifestyle Medicine (health, nutrition, exercise, stress-management and wellness).
- Trained Clinical Health Coach
- Certified Precision Nutrition Coach
MAIN AREAS OF INTEREST:
Evidence-based lifestyle medicine & health coaching: health, wellness, nutrition, exercise, stress-management & sleep...
Read More »
Surgical Residency (Royal College of Surgeons)
Surgical Senior House Officer
2003 - 2005
Emergency Medicine, General Adult Surgery, Breast Surgery, Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery, Urology, General Pediatric Surgery.
James Connolly Memorial Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
Medicine & Surgery Intern
2002 - 2003
General Surgery, Urology, Gynecology, Plastic Surgery.