Inexika is the software development company with the unique blend of enterprise level software expertise. Founded in 2002 as eQuality Solutions Inc. specifically for IBM Lotus services, company later extended its professional domains to Microsoft, Google Apps, and mobile applications development.
Read More »
This vast skills set supported by a strong background in creating business applications, powered by the cutting-edge frameworks and proprietary components, makes Inexika the best price to quality ratio choice for custom business software...
May 22, 2015|Mobile Applications|$5,000|Completed
May 20, 2015|Mobile Applications|$1,000|Completed
Feb 21, 2015|Mobile Applications|$1,150|Completed
Feb 17, 2015|Mobile Applications|$2,007|Completed
One of our main business areas is custom applications software development and outsourcing.
We have extensive experience in projects of various complexity - starting just from small modifications requiring few hours, and up to development and maintenance of sophisticated integrated systems during the years. Here are the examples of the industries, in which we've successfully performed the projects.
Projects based on Microsoft technologies cover the following areas:
- Accounting and commissions calculation
- On-line Backup
- CRM and front office automation
- Data mining, parsing and standardization
- Electronic documents discovery
- Hiring automation systems
- Students progress tracking
- Travel and booking
- Social networking
- Visitors check-in / check-out kiosks
Accomplished projects for Lotus Domino include:
- HR and hiring management systems
- CRM systems
- Financial management systems
- Help-desk systems
- Project management systems
- Cryptographic components
- UI enhancements modules
- Import/export modules
- Real-time integration modules
- Synchronization tools
Why use our mobile development services?
- Do you have an idea for a mobile app to grab a good market chunk?
- Do you need to expand your current on-line business to accommodate the needs of mobile device owners? You might want to create an iPhone catalog of your products, or provide a mobile help-desk to your customers.
Read More »