Aug 5, 2015|Private|Website Design|Completed|
I am using Blogger Platform. I used to did a simple design but my blog got hacked and now it look plain and ugly. I would like to revamp the blog.
Here are few thoughts:-
idea from [obscured] -soratemplates.blogspot.sg
1) create social media icons on top (twitter, facebook, intergram, pininterest, google+, flickr, rss feed, subscribe ...
Skills: web design
“Im a complete beginner to Wordpress and this custom coding thing. Ive no idea what to expect/ask for. We have some miscommunication along the way as some points are not clear, which result to few major changes. But Infera_solz is very patience and helpful to make those changes without any hesitation.
1) I must say, the result is not 100% satisfying (ie: didnt know i have to decide on the font type, size & color for the Title of the Post before it is transfer to Wordpress as I assume all the font can be change at any point of time. Now the template is running on Wordpress, I cant make the changes as they will need to redo the coding).
2) Dont know how the custom coding work, but it seem unstable. Every changes i made will result something not functioning or lead to another problem. So I had to keep checking for previous change to ensure it is not overlook.
1) The team are very responsive. Usually within 1-2 days unless is weekend or PH.
2) They are responsible and efficient. Sometime I took a longer time to reply bcos of my busy schedule, they will send reminder to me, which is very nice.
3) I am not smart with CSS stuff and do not understand how it work. I make some request that is very difficult for the team. But they are very patience to explain the details and try their best to fulfil my request although not everything I wanted will work out.
4) Always very helpful and try to help me in whatever way they can even after the project is complete.
5) I likes working with Infera_solz, the lady is super friendly.
6) Project was complete before dateline.
Although there was a little hiccup along the way due to some miscommunication, but I still have a very pleasant experience with them. In general, a little patience goes a long way. Be patience with them and you will receive vice versa. Rewarded them with some extra commission bcos I am a happy customer and I really appreciate that extra effort in helping me even after the project complete.