An experienced proffessional with over 14 years of IT experience, I am looking for continuous and long term working opportunities with people, organisations who want to build long-lasting relationships with their contractors.
Read More »
For most part of my working career, I have been a full-time worker. My experience includes a working knowledge in the Web, Software, Multimedia & E-Learning industry. I have over 5 years of Build Discipline experience and am well versed with different Build & Release tools on the Windows and Linux platforms. In...
1. Software and Web Testing (Manual, Automation)
2. Technical Writing, Software Project Report Writing,
3. Software Product Reviews
4. Build, Release and SCM Processes
- Over 14 years of combined IT experience with a diverse range of working knowledge in the Web-Multimedia, E-Learning & Localization industry.
- Over 7 years of experience in Team-Leading, Mentoring & Client Co-ordination for different web, multimedia and engineering teams across various projects and customers.
- 5 years of Build Discipline experience (Engineering & Automation) in the E-Learning Domain.
- 1 year of onsite and client-facing experience with Microsoft team at Redmond, USA.
- In depth knowledge of build and release engineering concepts for E-Learning, web-based and standalone (CD) products.
- Experienced in SCM concepts for development and engineering projects.
- Experienced in manual and automated testing of Desktop and Web based applications using structured methodologies.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Ad hoc Testing and Manual Testing for online and desktop applications.
- Automated Test Cases for Desktop GUI and Browser based GUI using TestComplete.
- Conducted Cross browser testing using IE, Firefox and Google Chrome browsers.
- Proficient in various defect tracking tools like JIRA, Clearquest and Testrail.
- Worked on Positive and Negative scenarios as per Requirements.
- Well versed in various source...
Read More »
Team Leader, Web Developer
2002 - 2006
• Leading, Mentoring and Managing the Build/Integration team’s for the development of e-learning courseware’s for various clients for L10NBRIDGE (Microsoft Learning, HP, Intel, Acadient, etc).