Qualifications: aircraft mechanical engineer.
Read More »
Briefly, I have strong CATIA V5 design experience on projects for aerospace, automotive, architecture, industrial and manufacturing fields.
I consider myself a skilled engineer in conceptional design, 3D modelling, working with functional dimension chains as well as with ISO dimensioning.
I am highly skilled in Catia V5, SolidWorks, Archicad, Autocad, Inventor.
- CAD conversion services: paper to CAD/paper to 3D/ CAD to 3D (2D to 3D conversion);
- CAD drawings from hand sketches; site plans; raster editing;
- 3D services: modelling, plastic component design; mechanical design;
- PDF/TIF files to CAD files;
- Catia conversions; SolidWorks conversions; AutoCAD conversions;
- IGES, STEP files to 3D editable files;
- architectural/manufacturing/aerospace/automotive drawings and modelling;
Mechanical CAD skills:
- CATIA V5 (more than 6500 hours), modules: Mechanical Design, Shape, Digital Mockup;
- SolidWorks 2012 (more than 3000 hours - part design, surfaces, drafting);
Other related CAD skills:
- AutoCAD, MAP6;
- CADDAM, PDM Systems, Q-Checker;
Analyst Programmer: Matlab, MathCAD, Delphi, Turbo Pascal, Fortran;
Image Processing: Corel Draw, Corel PhotoPaint, Adobe PhotoShop;
Web Design: HTML, CSS, Joomla;
Operating Systems: MS Windows x.x;
Read More »