• Developed online Course Management System (CMS) which provides remote students with means to register/enroll in courses, watch course lecture, get course documents, submit homework, and take exams. I was actively involved in designing the system from the start. Developed Data model for the backend database, Object model for the system and the user interface.
• The CMS was also integrated with Blackboard (http://www.blackboard.com) system to improve student experience. Developed necessary modules for Blackboard to integrate it with our Course Management System (CMS).
• Integrated the CMS with Reportée SmartForms™ (http://www.reportee.com/smartforms.htm) and Biscom FAXCOM® (http://www.biscom.com/products_solutions/faxcom_server.htm) fax server to handle incoming faxes (home works, exams etc) from students more efficiently. Different web services were added to the CMS so that both systems could interact seamlessly.
• Developed Management System for users in administration, finance and customer support department. The system helped the users to streamline their work and be more productive and it showed efficient results.
• Developed and maintained http://den.usc.edu.
• Designed, developed and maintained http://www.uscengineer.com. The user interface for the site is based on PHP and the database being used is mySQL.
• Developed an application using Visual C++ to control VisionRGB PRO Capture card. The SDK for the hardware was used to facilitate the capture procedure.
Read More »