We offer U.S. (NYC)-based Linux and Windows server management, cloud migrations and Google Apps Script-based solutions and general IT support.
Read More »
A few reasons to hire us:
- Put simply, clients rave about us. We average a 98% client retention rate.
- Our average response time during U.S. business hours is LESS than one hour.
- You get ONE point of contact, a U.S. based engineer dedicated to your project, for the entire project.
Here's just three (of many) client testimonial:
"[Robert] has implemented solutions to seamlessly transform my...
Mar 2, 2015|Technical Support|$0|Working
Feb 27, 2015|Technical Support|$174|Completed
Feb 5, 2015|Networking & Security|$66|Working
Feb 4, 2015|System Administration|$82|Working
I help small and midsized businesses ensure their servers are running in peak form -- and help them eliminate or reduce onsite servers in favor of cloud services like Amazon Web Services and Google Apps, as well.
I perform all work and projects myself and never outsource my work. With me, you can rest assured you're getting 100% U.S.-based, native English-speaking, one-stop IT and server support for your business.
Common services I offer:
- Linux and Windows server setup, deployment, and management
- Linux and website server migration from one hosting provider to another, e.g. Amazon Web Services to Linode, GoDaddy to Linode, and vice versa and more!
- On-premise Exchange mail to Google Apps migrations and remote end-user and administrator training
- Remote end-user desktop support and one-on-one training and coaching
- Google Apps Scripting to automate business processes and workflows, such as job application management, form submissions for events, vacation request tracking, Google Drive document organization, and more.
Some problems I often solve:
- High server/back-end infrastructure costs.
- Poor content sharing: many organizations send files via email or over a standard file server, and lose track of changes and revisions.
- Poor collaboration: organizations still collaborating over email miss out on features that drastically cut down on wasted time and missed deadlines.
- Siloed communication: employees often don't know what goes on in other...
Read More »