[Robert] is the best elancer I've hired to date- responsive, timely, smart. He gets customer service. A recent client review on my Elance profile!
Read More »
A few reasons to hire me:
- Put simply, clients rave about me. I average a 94% client retention rate.
- I respond within 1 hour on average during business hours (9am-11pm EST)
- How many IT people will answer their cell phone at 11pm to take your call?
Here are just two of many client testimonials:
"Finally we have found a nice, reliable, responsive and easy to work with Linux...
May 2, 2015|Technical Support|$142|Completed
Apr 29, 2015|Web Programming|$280|Completed
Apr 28, 2015|System Administration|$0|Working
Apr 11, 2015|Technical Support|$171|Completed
I help small and midsized businesses ensure their servers are running in peak form -- and help them eliminate or reduce onsite servers in favor of cloud services like Amazon Web Services and Google Apps, as well.
I perform all work and projects myself and never outsource my work. With me, you can rest assured you're getting 100% U.S.-based, native English-speaking, one-stop IT and server support for your business.
Common services I offer:
- Linux and Windows server setup, deployment, and management
- Linux and website server migration from one hosting provider to another, e.g. Amazon Web Services to Linode, GoDaddy to Linode, and vice versa and more!
- On-premise Exchange mail to Google Apps migrations and remote end-user and administrator training
- Remote end-user desktop support and one-on-one training and coaching
- Google Apps Scripting to automate business processes and workflows, such as job application management, form submissions for events, vacation request tracking, Google Drive document organization, and more.
Some problems I often solve:
- High server/back-end infrastructure costs.
- Poor content sharing: many organizations send files via email or over a standard file server, and lose track of changes and revisions.
- Poor collaboration: organizations still collaborating over email miss out on features that drastically cut down on wasted time and missed deadlines.
- Siloed communication: employees often don't know what goes on in other...
Read More »