InstanTek helps small and medium-sized businesses collaborate better and become more streamlined with cloud solutions.
Read More »
Our solutions include Google Apps, Office 365, Box, and Amazon Web Services.
Google Apps and Office 365 are seen as direct competitors to each another, and most cloud services firms resell one or the other. We're unique in that we help our clients choose the right one for their particular needs.
We also back up all of our services with our unique, 100% money-back guarantee!
Here are just a couple testimonials from real...
Jun 16, 2012|Other IT & Programming|$71|Completed
We focus on helping small and medium-sized businesses streamline how they work and collaborate better.
Common problems we solve:
- Aging on-premise mail system migration: rather than reinvest thousands of dollars in another hardware-based solution, we'll help you migrate to a state-of-the-art cloud solution
- Too much spam: most organizations have insufficient anti-spam and anti-virus protection on their email systems, allowing potentially very dangerous phishing emails and backdoor trojans into their networks. Google Apps and Office 365 have robust, built-in spam protection.
- Poor content sharing: many organizations send files via email or over a standard file server, and lose track of changes and revisions, wasting valuable time and mailbox storage space. We'll help you become more streamlined and productive and never lose track of another file again!
- Poor collaboration: organizations still collaborating over email miss out on features that drastically cut down on wasted time and missed deadlines. A collaboration solution based on SharePoint or Google Sites will transform the way you collaborate.
- Siloed communication: employees often don't know what goes on in other departments, leading to reduced morale, further siloing, and hampered productivity. An intranet solution based on Google Sites or SharePoint solves that problem once and for all!
Technologies we work with:
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office 365
- Amazon Web Services
Read More »