I'm an experienced mobile developer in Vancouver, Canada. I can help you launch a successful app including:
Read More »
- Clarifying requirements, designs, and technical options to meet your project goals.
- Developing your application - screen by screen - to meet your requirements and user needs with solid code using Apple and Google's latest tools.
- Testing, packaging, and support of your application including App Store publishing with Apple and/or Google.
Check out my portfolio for a sample of my work including ResponseHero, an iPhone...
May 2, 2015|Software Application|Private|Completed
Apr 28, 2015|Web Programming|Private|Working
Mar 23, 2015|Mobile Applications|Private|Completed
Mar 3, 2015|Mobile Applications|Private|Completed
As a freelance mobile developer in Vancouver, I help my clients turn their ideas into beautiful apps for iPhone, Android, and web-based users.
Depending on your needs, I can tackle your project as a solo developer or I can bring along other team members if you need an extra level of design polish, or if you have a tight timeline.
I suggest a two phase approach for most projects:
1) Design Phase: We work together to sketch out how your app will work including the user experience, technology, and project goals.
2) Delivery Phase: We develop, test, and launch your app based on the requirements and features in the Design Phase.
I'm a full-time freelancer so you'll have direct access to me by Skype and cell during business hours and most evenings. I'm new to elance but have 5 years experience as a freelancer, and over 15 years experience in custom software projects.
Here's where I can help:
- Mobile app design, requirements clarification, etc.
- Mobile programming of native apps for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
- Though my speciality is iPhone apps, I also create Android apps and custom Web Applications for smartphone and desktop users.
If the below tech stuff sounds like another language, then no worries - I'll help turn your requirements into a solid app with a strong technical foundation. For technical buyers, I have experience in Objective C, Swift, Ionic, Angular, Node.js, AWS, Parse, Core Data, Java, and integration to other systems with third party...
Read More »