Formal Computer Engineering background. Strong in
Read More »
algorithms/math and problem solving. Unique combination of skills ranging from low level systems programming (microcontrollers, Linux kernel etc) to web applications development (current favourite is Play/Scala). Capable of moving down layers of abstractions and troubleshooting problems at all levels. Providing consulting services in the field of Linux and related Open Source technologies since 1997. Current focus is on Functional Programming languages (check out:...
Jul 19, 2010|Other IT & Programming|$500|Working
- Currently focused on using Scala/Akka/Play to build modern web
- Adept in Unix Kernels (Linux/BSD) and Device Drivers. Has expertise to provide services related to writing drivers, board bringups, debugging kernel crashes etc..
- Adept in Scripting languages - Python is my favourite. Can provide scripting services for test automation, server maintenance etc..
- Very well versed with PIC, Atmel, ARM architectures. Can provide assembly language coding services and software applications for these processors.
- Experienced with basic electronics interfacing like sensors, stepper motors etc.. and can provide embedded services utilizing external devices.
- Highly skilled in C. Always interested in learning new languages. Currently immersing myself in Functional Programming with Scala. Can adapt and provide services in fairly any language/framework.
* Talks,Seminars,Training Sessions for students/professionals
* Written articles for Linux For You (print) and Linux Gazette.
* Written text book on Python programming for BSc Mathematics students of Calicut University ( http://pramode.net/2010/03/19/gfdl-pythonlatex-book/ )
Read More »