Software and web development company ISS Art, Ltd., Osmk, Russia
Main technologies - C/C++,Java, .Net, PHP
Experience - 8 years
Team - 76 people
OUR MAIN things we guarantee we do:
we are flexible to clients' needs, requirements and work styles
we reply your each request within 24 hours
we deliver high-quality solution for your business and live
ISS Art exists to help anyone or any company create custom software, to specification and on time. We do this by finding great people, teaching them great processes, and helping great customers.
* web development
* desktop applications
* game development
* enterprises information systems
* science intensive projects
* mobile solutions
Facts and figures about the company:
2003 activity start
2005 ISS Art, ltd. registration
2006 project management systems integration
2008 enterprises process structure adoption
2009 collaboration enlargement in CIS and Russian market.
ISS Art becomes a member of RUSSOFT, non-commercial partnership, which unites largest and most powerful software developer companies in Russia
2010 ERP-system integration
dynamic preparation for ISO 9001:2008 certification
Foreign customers 98%
Repeated customers 70%
Total number of projects performed more than 500
WHY ISS art?
* Here you will get high quality development using modern technologies and business-processes.
* We are ready to deliver a unique solution according to your business objectives.
* We consider you as our long-term partner;
*We are open and honest towards you;
*Our arrangements are absolutely transparent to you at any stage of the project;
* Your project will be provided with an individual manager, and this service is absolutely FREE OF CHARGE for you;
* We will consider any suggestions of yours for the purpose of development process quality improvement;
*The Company will be totally responsible for your project result;
*We keep to laws and ethic norms of doing business.
-- XML, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XSL, XSLT, XPath, BPEL
-- Ajax, sabolotron, xsltproc
-- Photoshop, Corel, 3D Studio, Flash/Action Script
-- OOA, OOD, Design Patterns, UML, Visio, Rational Rose, QA
-- C++, C#, .NET, ColdFusion, Ruby On Rails
-- Java applets/servlets, Java GUI and non-GUI applications
-- MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, ANSI SQL, PL/SQL, ADO.NET, Client/Server approach
-- middleware, network applications, SSL/TLS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, TCP, UDP protocols clients&servers, cross-platform development, multithreaded applications
-- site administration systems: Xoops, SugarCRM, Mambo, OsCommerce, Horde, PHPLive, HCL, PHPWebSite
-- HTML templates: Smarty, Xtemplate
Zend Technologies Ltd.
Zend Certified PHP Engineer
Offshore Outsourcing Best Practices
Offshore Outsourcing Best Practices Membership
Number of Employees
For waterfall projects we require 50% upfront payment and 50% payment after the project is accepted. For time-and-materials projects we require weekly payments for the time spent by developers, time is tracked within our enterprise project/task/time tracking system which we give customers access too. As well the time can be tracked now by Elance System.
Hourly rates of our developers are between $22 and $30 depending on a skill level.
Virtual Networks, Inc, President
Advanced Process Designs, CTO
Kunoichi, Inc, Sr. Program Manager
Data Services Corporation, CEO
Up and Running Services & Solutions, CEO
We contributed heavily to the development of three different modules, each with different functionality. Total hours was over 4,000. Module descriptions:
1. Module for holding information about service orders/tasks and generating reports about accomplished work. This serves as a time log and billing module for any professional service industry customer.
2. Development of multifunctional modules for a variety of uses based on specific customer need: Time/order/task card, Tasks system, Wiki module, and File System. These components can be assembled for customized use in each facility implementation.
3. Refactoring and modifications of existing application, specifically, an authorization system for an online media aggregator.
Expert system for pharmaceutical industry, based on strong mathematical model, with extensive graphics. Implemented in C#/.NET.
Janisko, LLC, Owner
E-commerce ASP.NET solutions based on Sitefinity and Mediachase CMS.
Cerulean Studios, LLC, Owner
Plugins for Trillian IM, extensive use of DirectX, DIrect3D, DirectDraw, OpenGL, code injection/call interception. Vector graphics rendered implementation.
voipGate, S.A. , CTO
Distributed web-scraper/spider system, IE and firefox toolbars, linux system/network utilities.