Accomplished IT Security specialist, system administrator and programmer.
Almost 9 years of experience by working for: KEI (one of the biggest polish hosting providers), Ericsson, Capgemini, BP, plus one of the biggest international banks.
Technology savvy and motivated to implement technologies supporting businesses. Experienced in applying hardware and software design, installation, administration, and configuration various IT security, system and network services such as:
Linux and Windows servers, Systems integration and automation, Systems virtualization and cloud computing, Authentication and authorization solutions, databases and web servers, Systems monitoring, DNS and email servers, Script programming, Security assessments and penetration testing, Security configuration, Encryption solutions, and many more.
My goal is to deliver services within realistic timescales and budget available.
I can assure I always deliver with necessary due diligence and due care.
IT has become really complex nowadays. My goal is to help you to choose the best solutions for your business without necessity to dive into technical details. I can provide various IT/IT Security services and solutions starting from simple scripts or operating systems installations, security testing, access management, databases configuration to advanced configurations based for example on virtual infrastructure or full scale Information Security audits.
International Information Systems Security (ISC2)
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Information Security Officer
2009 - Present
Managing Information Security in all CBK domains
- Access Control
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Operations Security
- Physical (Environmental) Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Telecommunications and Network Security
CapGemini Polska sp. z o.o.
IT Senior System Engineer
2007 - 2009
• Tools Team management
• Management of client and local IT infrastructure (network, operating systems and databases)
• Monitoring, asset discovery and reporting systems design and administration in British Petroleum (BP) infrastructure (on over 100000 servers and workstations)
• Increased Team efficiency
• Increased coverage in reporting assets from 60% to 85% level
• Implementation of disaster recovery and failover for monitoring system
Network Administrator and Leader of Data Maintenan
2005 - 2007
• Network security and administration
• Leader of Data Maintenance and Distribution Team.
• R&D team member and main designer.
• Implementation of new secure user environment with encrypted filesystem,
created on the fly, authenticated from central Kerberos/LDAP server
• Preparation of virtual private servers based on Xen technology which reduces
total machine costs.
IT Department Team Leader
2003 - 2005
Management of over two hundred Linux-based servers farm, in a hosting environment, network barebone maintenance. Implementation of ITIL guidelines and ISO-based security policy.
2002 - 2003
• Administration of all company servers
• Network maintenance
• All servers upgraded to one version to easy updates, maintenance and
• Introduction of Radius authentication for wireless network