Executive Assistant with over 20 years of office experience and 10 years of management experience. Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills. Proficient on Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access. Also, several years of experience on Adobe Suite, in particular, proficient on InDesign.
Expert typist; Knowledge of basic HTML, XHTML, and CSS
Software: Oracle, QuickBooks, Quicken, Adobe In-Design, T2 E-business, McGann, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Publisher, Tax Cut, Turbo Tax, Better Homes and Garden Interior Designer, Title Express
Hardware: Laptop, iPad, Personal Computers, Mainframes, Facsimile Machine, Copier, Scanners, Multi-line phone systems, and advanced hardware.
General Marketing Material
Legal Documents - Real Estate
Frederick Community College
Legal Assistant (Paralegal) A.A.S
1995 - 1998
2011 - Present
* Assist parking customers with problems and issues including lot and individual audits
* Design parking signs, posters, flyers, brochures, maps and quick-guides
* Schedule meetings, to include typing and reviewing agendas, preparing and distributing meeting materials, arranging for meeting space, and securing AV and/or presentation equipment
* Prepare and generate special reports that may involve developing spreadsheets and/or maintaining database information, and posting information to various manual and/or electronic files/spreadsheets
* Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail to faculty and/or staff, and composes replies to standard inquiries regarding departmental operations, and programs/services
* Maintains and organizes departmental or special files, to include retiring and/or disposing obsolete material, and maintaining a logging system for such files
* Maintain inventory including ordering office and other supplies and materials
* Recommends changes to office operating procedures that will enhance customer service.
* Assist higher-level staff in preparing basic record-keeping information by assembling data, preparing vouchers, preparing and processing routine financial documents, reconciling data, and/or billing
* Accompany other staff members to meetings to provide clerical support.
2010 - Present
Perform real estate commercial and residential duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up legal documents. Also, utilize interior design software program to configure room plans for offices, Church sanctuaries, classrooms, and boardrooms as a visual selling tool.
Jazz Academy of Music
2007 - Present
* Answer telephones calls and respond to emails
* Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for director and other artists
* Developed online medical form for students
* Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
* Design all print material including posters, yard signs, banners and marquees.
* Design programs, newsletters, flyers, brochures, and other marketing material for the orchestra, camp, music artists, and the Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival
* Assisted with design of website and perform web updates and changes
* Organize Jazz camp and residency camp, including financial, medical and personal documentation
* Input, reconcile, and maintain applicant registration database for camps
* Created an online medical record forms and other online forms via WordPress
Nationwide Land Title
Manager / Settlement Officer
1999 - 2007
* Managed the day to day operations of a title company.
* Assigned closers, abstractors and surveyors according to regulatory requirements
* Settled and disbursed loan proceeds according to Regulation Z Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act for Home Equity Lines, Refinances, Purchases, Reverse Mortgages and Commercial Loans requirements
* Maintained escrow account
First Nationwide Mortgage Corporation / CitiCorp
Foreclosure Claim Processor
1995 - 1999
* Maintained hazard and mortgage insurance claims for the Beneficiary.
* Monitored claims with losses over 10k and claims on properties in foreclosure
* Ordered inspections, reviews and follow-ups according to company policy.
* Endorsed and maintained records of small claims