I am a devop (system administrator and programmer), have a 14+ years of experience with linux and unix systems.
Read More »
- Linux OS DevOps and System administration (especially proficient with CentOS/RHEL and Ubuntu)
- Automating with OpsCode Chef, testing chef recipes/cookbooks with test-kitchen/chefspec/serverspec.
- Amazon AWS services.
- Chef on AWS platform - AWS OpsWorks
- good English.
- Ruby, Bash and Python scripting.
- Setup and configuration of Web servers, DB servers, Virtualization severs, Backup and Monitoring servers, Proxy...
Jun 19, 2014|System Administration|Private|Working
May 12, 2014|System Administration|Private|Working
Mar 9, 2014|Other - Administrative Support|Private|Completed
Aug 15, 2011|System Administration|Private|Completed
My specialization is an infrastructure automation with chef, writing ruby scripts and linux system administration.
I have experience in and can provide:
- Automating server configuration/management with Chef.
- TDD for chef recipes/cookbooks with test-kitchen, chefspec, serverspec.
- Using chef on AWS platform - AWS OpsWorks
- bash, ruby, python scripting including API scripting
- setup and configure:
- Linux and FreeBSD Amazon AWS EC2 instances.
- Linux Rackspace cloud servers.
- Linux DigitalOcean cloud servers
- Linux CloudSigma cloud servers
- setup of firewalls with iptables in Linux and pf in FreeBSD, creation of VPN server with IPSEC and OpenVPN.
- setup and configuration of HTTP proxy servers with squid, tinyproxy and SOCKS proxy servers with dante.
- creation of FTP, SFTP and Samba File servers.
- Setup and configuration backup solutions with backup gem, backuppc, backupninja, duplicity, bash scripts and so on. Backups to file system, ftp, sftp, Amazon s3.
- setup static web sites with Amazon s3.
- setup and configuration of web servers with apache and nginx.
- installation and configuration of Oracle DB servers, MySQL and PostgreeSQL servers.
- setup MySQL Master < - > Slave and Master < - > Master replication.
- setup and configuration of Java Application servers JBOSS and IBM WebSphere, Java servlet container - Apache Tomcat.
- GIT and SVN, installing/configuring gitlab/svnserve. Proficient in using git.
- Experience in working with LVM.
Read More »