CFO Benefits provides your company with the benefits of a CFO without the overhead costs, paycheck and benefit package associated with a CFO. I have over 14 years of CFO, Entrepreneur, Controller and Accounting experience.
CFO Benefits offers financial services tailored to meet the need of your company.
Specialized markets for management accounting, real-estate accounting, property management, job cost accounting, and e-commerce business.
Our commitment is to provide the highest level of professional service by always keeping our clients best interest in mind, allowing you to focus on your greatest strength.........running your business while we focus on the finances..
University Of Phoenix
University of Phoenix
Master of Business Administration-Accounting
2005 - 2007
Compass Group, NAD
Sr. Regional Accountant
2005 - 2009
â¢ Responsible for the accurate and timely presentation of financial statements.
â¢ Responsible for all field balance sheet accounts.
â¢ Work with district managers during preliminary review of financial statements.
â¢ Train field personnel on accounting policies and procedures.
â¢ Account research and reconciliation.
â¢ Research and resolve A/R, A/P issues.
â¢ Responsible for any/all accounting activities related to field operations.
â¢ Act as liaison between field operations and corporate office.
â¢ Act as a mentor to all accountants in my sector.
â¢ Mentor and train all new accountants in my sector as well as other sectors.
First United Mortgage
2004 - 2005
• Examine journal vouchers, GL reconciliations and numerous analysis including P&L variance, inter-company accounts, aging, and collections
• Generated monthly close of financial statements
• Process and input payroll for over 250 employees, dealing with heavy commission and payroll
• Work with QuickBooks and Paychex systems to create reports and track loan officer commission checks and bonuses. Reconcile bank statements monthly. Enter all A/P and A/R. Cut vendor checks, maintain vendor files. Receive customer payments.
• Made daily deposits and reconciled bank statements monthly as well as reconciled credit card statements monthly.
• Created and implemented new compensation schedules based on loan officer status.
• Also worked as interim Human Resources Coordinator.
• Accomplishments: Awarded significant pay increase within 12 months for superior service. Hired as payroll specialist and promoted to accountant within 1 year. Designed and developed payroll process manual as well as accounting policies and procedures manual.
2000 - 2004
• Process, input, and distribute payroll for over 800 employees, while working with strict deadlines.
• Work extensively with Excel to keep daily labor reports, ensuring that branch mangers remain in their projected labor budgets.
• Reconcile payroll tax reports to payments monthly.
• Sensitively handled confidential matters, including disciplinary actions and wage increases. Involved in H2B employee recruiting program.
• Complete all orientations for new hires and enroll employees in benefits such as health, life, dental, workers comp, and 401K
• Voluntarily assumed expanded responsibilities during staff vacancies in accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, billing, accounts payable, purchase orders, daily deposit, and bank reconciliation’s when needed.
Number of Employees
Unique Caring Foundation, Financial administrator
I have worked as the outsourced accountant for both of her companies since 2006.
Shelter Health Services, Office Manager
I have worked as their outsourced accountant since 2006 performing accounting and payroll duties as well as budgeting and providing reports for their monthy board meeting. This is a non-profit organization.
Dimensions Int'l , Pastor
I have worked as the outsourced accountant since 2000 and now oversee 3 ministries for this Pastor.