JANAM INFOSYS | Elance
 
176985602337900
Last Sign-in: Apr 19, 2014

JANAM INFOSYS

H.I.T - Honesty, Integrity & Technology
   India
  |  12:44 am Local Time

Resume/C.V.

Welcome to Janam Infosys. I am a Information Technology Professional working on Elance since May 2009 with exceptional rating and feedback from my valuable Clients across the Globe. I am also a ISO 27001 Certified Consultant.

I am open to traveling overseas for Clients who demand in-house execution of projects. I have a high speed internet services with a separate backup internet connection to cope up with many projects and meet high priority deadlines. I work for long term projects as well as short term projects.I have a flare to work and have a record of building a website in ONE DAY...

I ensure a high degree of security and safety solutions with the implementation of latest technology and constant innovation across the globe.
Service Description
I excel in the following Technical areas.

1) ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
2) CMS EXPERTISE ON- WORDPRESS, E-COMMERCE, MAGENTO
3) CLOUD COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY & SECURITY SERVICES
4) BLACKBERRY ENTERPRISE SERVER DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
5) FIREWALL CONSTRUCTION AND INTEGRATION VIA VARIOUS FIREWALLS LIKE SONICWALL, SNORT-5,NORTON, ETC.
6) DATABASE MODELING
7) API DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRATION
Certifications
Master's In Public Administration with Crisis Mgmt
Master's In Public Administration with Crisis Mgmt
Awarded: 2007
Internet Security Services
ISS Ver. 3
Awarded: 2007
CSS3 Certification
CSS3
Awarded: 2006
Certified PHP Developer
CPD
Awarded: 2005
Aptech Certified Software Developer
Aptech Certified Software Developer
Awarded: 2004
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Application
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Application
Awarded: 2003
Payment Terms
Payment Terms are as below:
1) Less than $500, 50% Advance Payment and the rest 50% On completion
2) Budget $500 to $1000, 80% Advance Payment & the rest 20% on Completion
3) Budget $1000 plus, 60% Advance Payment, 20% on 1st Milestone, 20% on Final deliverable.

PLEASE NOTE: NO REFUND OPTIONS AVAILABLE UNTIL AND UNLESS THE CLIENT PROVES THAT THE PROJECT HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED.
JANAM INFOSYS | Elance

JANAM INFOSYS