You want someone senior to solve communications problems in a creative way. I understand the Internet. Iíve worked in an international advertising agency first as a copywriter, then as a group head/creative director. Iíve run my own business and hired my own staff. Iíve written freelance for international Internet sites. And Iím at home with computers. I have a postgraduate degree and I have won awards. If you want all of this in one person, that person is me.
Read More »
Ideally I will take on short contracts and retainers in the Netherlands. Life is not ideal, hence eLance and remote work.
I am quite happy to submit a sample on request, based on your brief, as part of the interview procedure.
While I can do many kinds of writing, as detailed on my website cyberjanet.com, remote work probably lends itself best to:
- advertorials for advertising features, commissioned by magazines
- copy for information booklets
- converting existing booklets and brochures into eBooks. I can do Kindle and ePub.
- Translation from Dutch or French into English. Also editing already-translated documents to make sure they are up to scratch.
- Regular Newsletters
- Website strategies and small websites. I can help you with writing for a larger website as part of a team.
Normally I would not take on small, adhoc jobs, but if I know you through having worked with you before, and we can chat on skype or teamspeak, that's another matter entirely!
Read More »
1991 - 2001
Peppercorn Advertising was a small accredited advertising agency in South Africa, specialising in limited budget projects. Clients included Reader's Digest (for advertising features), Mike Bergen...
Ogily & Mather (South Africa)
Creative Group Head
1981 - 1991
Ogilvy & Mather is an international advertising agency, though I think its name has changed now. Clients that I worked on included Fibre Trim, SmithKline Beecham (ethical medicines) as well as a...