Proficient Professional in Microsoft Excel, and can do :
Read More »
(a) Excel Reports of Business Operations and tracking KPIs.
(b) Business Analyses and Reporting.
(c) Data reconciliation.
(d) Troubleshooting of problems.
(e) Summary of data using pivot tables.
(f) Linking of spreadsheets to other files and applications including formulas across multiple sheets.
1. Data Manipulation in Excel – Sorting, Filtering, Data cleaning, Data formatting, etc.
2. Charts - Combining charts; when and how, Dynamic Charts, using filter, Best practices when making charts, Sparklines, etc.
3. Pivot Table, Pivot Chart and Power Pivot
4. Business Data Analyses- Linking sheet, Duplicating sheets, Inserting sheets, labelling and colouring, Freezing Panes and splitting window, Conditional formatting, Lookup functions, Power Functions, Other Functions, Formula Auditing.
5. Reporting - Best Practices, E-mails and Excel reports, etc.
6. Excel to PowerPoint, Embedding Excel, Making a Powerful PowerPoint Presentation sheets in PowerPoint, etc.
7. Excel VBA - Recording Excel macros, Automating analyses and recurrent reports
Read More »
Excel Reports of Business Operations and tracking KPIs
Business Analyses and Reporting
Troubleshooting of problems
Summary of data using pivot tables
Linking of spreadsheets to other files and applications including formulas across multiple sheets.