As a professional freelance writer and journalist, I specialise in providing high-quality articles, website copy, travel guides and reviews, marketing material, bulk content, and English language training material for courses and textbooks.
Read More »
Born in Melbourne, Australia, I graduated from Monash University with a bachelor's degree in communication and worked at a number of media outlets across the fields of radio, print and online media. Currently, I work for a travel and content firm with contracts to some of the most prominent hotel, car...
May 9, 2012|Web Content|$60|Completed
Mar 12, 2012|Web Content|$0|Completed
Sep 15, 2011|Article Writing|$40|Completed
Aug 27, 2011|E-books and Blogs|$0|Completed
My ethos is very simple. I will provide the highest levels of writing at the most affordable price. Being an Australian-born, Bangkok-based writer, I am fortunate enough to live in an amazingly vibrant city where the living costs are low. I am able to pass those savings on to you without compromising on quality.
I can provide you with a total content solution that consists of:
• High-quality, well-written articles that draw in your readers.
• Website copy that communicates on a natural and relatable level with your clients, and doesn’t talk at them.
• Travel guides and reviews that are accurate, descriptive, and provide an overall experience for the reader.
• Blogs that are written with a human feel, full of personality, life and pizzazz.
• Marketing material that are results driven and aimed at communicating directly with your target demographic.
• Bulk content at affordable rates, written by a team experienced writers and edited by myself – No project is too big for me!
• English language content for textbooks and courses based on activities, exercises and methodology that is tried and tested in the classroom.
• Any other writing task that you could imagine on any topic imaginable.
To find out more about how I can help you with your project or for a free sample, please send me a message and I would be more than happy to discuss some possible solutions. In the meantime, please feel free to take a look at the past work in my...
Read More »
Virtual Travel Guides
Part time writer/content specialist
2009 - Present
Virtual Travel Guides was the first company which allowed me to sink my teeth into the world of website content. I received my start at VTG thanks to my qualifications and background in the media,...