How do I keep clients happy? By consistently shipping effective copy on deadline. Building on 10 years of writing, research, and editing experience in journalism, social media, and marketing. Market research, newsletters, email blasts, social media, blogs, articles, long-form writing.
Read More »
This is what you can expect:
1. Market Research. I dig like a beaver until you have the answers to your inquiry.
2. Newsletters and Email Blasts. By setting a consistent tone and brainstorming a provocative editorial calendar, I can help foster a conversation with your clients.
3. Social Media. I will keep you connected and engaged with your client base by posting valuable information at strategically selected points of the week.
4. Blogs and Articles. Need your complex information artfully distilled in language a third-grader would understand? No problem. I honed this talent working at newspapers.
5. A Geyser of Ideas. Looking for a snappy, creative outlook for your next project? My right brain can be contracted on an hourly basis.
6. Satisfaction Guaranteed. While working with me, you can expect that I will ask questions about what you want until I give you an outstanding product.
What I've done for other clients:
1. Developing a B2B technology survey, targeting higher-ed decision makers selected using a trade magazine's marketing data; published analysis.
2. Assembling the first-ever, in-house style book for the online operations of a trade magazine to instill editorial consistency.
3. Improving a trade magazine's daily e-newsletter during my tenure by performing a self-initiated, second-round scouring for pertinent news during the afternoons, garnering commendations from busy higher-ed administrators.
4. Writing a series of distilled reports for a newspaper on climate...
Read More »