I am an enthusiastic, confident and reliable professional who has a vast experience of managing technically complex projects, and possesses a forward-thinking approach to the management of clients and assignments. From 2011 to December 2014 I have been engaged working as a freelance web consultant. I have undertaken projects in Bayer Japan as Onshore IT Project Manager with Fujitsu, engaging in complex projects (45+ projects, from 40 hrs. to 600 hrs.) such as new web site development, updating content or layout interface, complex related...
Read More »
As Project Manager:
- Identifying and resolving common problems across projects.
- Leading project and maintenance teams.
- Participating in project planning and control.
- Managing project deliverables in line with project plans and driving project teams from start through to completion.
- Ability to provide leadership, motivation and strategic direction to a multifaceted team.
- Pro-actively managing project risks and issues and minimize their impact on projects.
- Communicating project expectations to team members and stakeholders and using their feedback to optimize progress.
- Providing leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Resource allocation.
- Estimation and timeline definition.
- Coordinating and managing project reporting, project reviews and project steering meetings.
• Creative and innovative thinker with excellent communication, Analytical, Interpersonal, and
• Expertise in user Interface Design for Web and Mobile using principles of user-centered design, interaction design, visual design, and standard guideline.
* Interaction Design
• Interactive Design
• User Center Design
• Usability Testing
• Creative thinker
• Responsive Design
Read More »
Fujitsu / Bayer Japan
2011 - 2014
Onshore IT Project Manager for Bayer Japan website-related projects.
Maintenance and enhancement of existing websites, (50+ live websites leading maintenance team on task such as content update,...