Businesses succeed or fail based upon their capability to persuade, to influence sufficient customers to buy their products or services in order to generate a profit. My specialty is improving a company's persuasive capability, a concept I call Influential Intelligence. If you can lower the risk or fear of purchase, then you can persuade your prospects to buy your goods or services.
Read More »
I seek opportunities to develop unified persuasive strategies for entrepreneurs in need of marketing plans, business plans, market research projects, white...
Apr 9, 2011|Sales Presentations|Private|Completed
Apr 3, 2011|Sales Presentations|Private|Working
Mar 29, 2011|Marketing Strategy|Private|Completed
Mar 1, 2011|Marketing Strategy|Private|Completed
The Ten Major Sales Barriers
To achieve corporate goals, companies must develop a unified persuasion strategy to overcome the following major sales barriers through formal training of their marketing and sales professionals. The whole purpose of a unified persuasion strategy is to reduce the risk or fear of purchase for your target market. People will not buy if they feel the good or service you offer is too risky due to fear of uncertainty (unknown outcomes), fear of losing money, and fear of change (disruption to current routine). By reducing risk, sales and marketing professionals can then obtain the buyer's cooperation, which is necessary to achieve sale goals.
1. No Dissatisfaction: If people do not perceive a need (sufficient dissatisfaction with available choices) for a good or service, they will not buy.
2. No Importance: If people do not consider the good or service important (worthy of an intrusion into their lives), they will not buy. People prioritize their buying decisions based upon their needs (dissatisfaction).
3. No Trust: If people do not trust you, they will not buy.
4. No Interest: If people have no interest in the features and benefits of the good or service, they will not buy. .
5. No Desire: If people do not visualize how ownership of that good or service will benefit or improve their lives, they will not buy.
6. No Elation: If people are not excited or enthusiastic, or express at least a positive attitude toward the good or...
Read More »
Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
2011 - Present
Teach evening MBA course in Marketing Strategies at SNHU's Portsmouth campus.
Granite State College, Concord, NH
Online Business Instructor
2010 - Present
Courses: Principles of Marketing, Advertising and Promotion, Internet Marketing, Principles of Management, Organizational Behavior, Principles of Economics, Financial Modeling.
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
2005 - Present
Course: Introduction to Business, Entrepreneurship