Read More »
By way of introduction, I am a successful entrepreneur and business executive who sold his nyc based publishing company. I am an executive with diversified and progressive experience and a foundation in accounting and finance. I am highly numerate and operationally oriented, a motivated hands on manager, disciplined and organized with a low ego and accustomed to working eighty hours weekly.
I have acquired (bought and sold) companies and am roadshow smart. I have raised capital both debt and equity and have established relationships with...
JOHN C. PREBICH
407-29th. Street south.
Brigantine, New Jersey,08203
-- www.linkedin.com/pub/john-c-prebich/68/26a/214/ --
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Executive Leadership Mergers & Acquisitions eCommerce, B2B, B2C
Ability to Raise Start-Up Funds Strategic Planning and Biz Dev Investment Banking Relationships
Joint Ventures & Exits Workouts & Restructuring Media, Manufacturing, Web
EXECUTIVE PROFILE AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Currently a consultant for SMB clients in the media space. Transformative skill set in progressive financial operations.
• Collaborative leader skilled in translating strategic vision into tactical plans to accomplish business objectives and working as a change agent to drive programs across business, functional and technical teams.
• Significant experience in leading, coaching and mentoring talent to succeed where others thought not possible.
• Experience building companies from the ground up or seamlessly integrating synergistic acquisitions.
• Demonstrated ability to raise capital, both debt and equity. Established relationships within the investment banking community.
• Broad range of roles including Controller, VP Finance, CFO, CEO and management consulting with P&L responsibility.
• Proven track record of building high-performance teams and creating effective partnerships with strategic brands and service providers.
Kappa Media Group – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...
Read More »