Feb 5, 2015|Banner Ads|$132|Completed
Jan 6, 2015|Article Writing|$0|Working
Oct 11, 2014|Academic Writing|$0|Working
Oct 9, 2014|Academic Writing|$330|Completed
Jeffrey David Mitchell
Academic training in research, writing and editing for the provision of educational resources.
Education and Computer Experience
• Apple Final Cut Pro 6 and X
• Adobe: Photoshop, Flash, and Soundforge
• Apple iWorks: iMovie, Garage Band
2009-2010 San Francisco State University San Francisco, CA
• Single Subject High School Teaching Credential (Social Studies)
2006-2008 San Francisco State University San Francisco, CA
• M.A. United States History (Emphasis: American West/Borderlands/U.S. History: 1876-1980)
• M.A. Written Examination- Subject: Aridity as an Organizing Principle in the Study of the American West (Water Rights/Federal, State and Private Water Reclamation/Environmental Impact)
• Located California State Standards, and used instructional content aligned to state and district testing.
• Used number driven data to assess skill deficits.
• Responded to research-driven intervention through the identification of targeted goals.
• Planned outcomes with summative and formal measurements of subject mastery.
2012 (January-February) Jefferson High School Daly City, CA
U.S. History/World History High School Teacher
2011 (mid-October-mid-November) Jefferson High School Daly City, CA
Economics High School Teacher
2011 (February-June) Academy of Alameda Middle School Alameda, CA
Physical Science / Life Science (7th Grade) Middle School Teacher
2010 (October-January) Jefferson High...
Read More »