My role in the U.S. Army focused on assessing administrative departments in order to restructure filing systems and transform recordkeeping into organized and efficient entities. Due to my expertise in well-managed administrative efforts, I have been recognized by my superiors for 100% error-free records and for increasing department productivity by more than 25%.
Read More »
Seven years of Army human resources and customer service has enabled me to build a durable repertoire of handling a multitude of projects under pressure with unmatched courtesy...
• Tracksand reports employment turnover/retention trends
• Developed onboarding activities; improved by streamlining vital applications.
• Data entry into (Oracle) HRMS,
• Developed employee appreciation programs
• Mass data entry
• Data entry into (KRB) Recruitment system
• Developed Service Award recognition (employee welfare)
• Formate professional documents
• Excellent Resume writer
• Forecasted training and administration requirements needed to keep the company in compliance up to one year out.
• Developed and conducted quarterly Equal Opportunity Awareness and Sexual Assault Prevention training that resulted in 100% personnel trained and zero reported incidents.
• Established first standard operating procedures that improved the performance of the administrative section by 25%.
• Administratively prepared, deployed, and redeployed 148 personnel from Ft. Hood, TX to Baghdad, Iraq and 120 personnel in 16 days for a rapid deployment to Haiti.
Read More »